Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun Workout Playlists!

"Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."
-Tom Fleming

Since most of my time that I am not running, working out, or finding new workouts to try are spent looking for the songs that I listen to while I do those things, I thought I would share some of my favorite workout songs with you. It is hard to keep up with all the new songs, but my favorite X-Bike Instructor is always up to date with her awesome music, so I take a lot of her songs for my playlists too.

Here is my Half Marathon Playlist for the upcoming Disneyland Half Marathon:

Try sleeping with a broken heart, Alicia Keys
Just A Dream, Nelly
Sexy Chick, David Gueeta
Starry Eyed Suprprise, Paul Oakenfold
RudeBoy, Rihanna
Push It, Salt n Pepa
Teenage Dream, Katy Perry
Dynamite, Taio Cruz
The Rockafeller Skank, FatBy Slim
Gold Digger, Glee Cast!
Love the Way You Lie, Eminem featuring Rihanna
Waking Up in Vegas Remix, Katy Perry
Bulletproof, LaRoux
TiK ToK, Ke$ha
According to You, Orianthi
Hard, Rihanna
Jessie's Girl, Glee Cast!
Dj Got us fallin' in Love, Usher
Not Afraid, Eminem
Mockingbird, Rob Thomas
Forever, Chris Brown
Jump Around, House of Pain
Bigger than My Body, John Mayer
Lose Yourself, Eminem
Run This Town, Rihanna
Just the Way you Are, Bruno Mars
Take It Off, Ke$ha
Magic, B.O.B.
Not Ready to Make Nice, Dixie Chicks

These are my favorite songs. I have a few others, but these are my "get up and go" songs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment