Monday, August 23, 2010

Tired.. and scared of a burnout

"Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started."



The past couple of days have been hard. I had a great 16 miles run on Saturday and then it went downhill on Sunday. I have had some workouts that aren't that awesome, but I do feel a little bit of a burnout from running. I am hoping today will be my turning point and I will be back on track! I know it has only been a day, but I know when I feel different.

I have 10 days before my next Half Marathon and then less than 2 months until my first Marathon. I am very excited for this, I think whatever my time, I will be happy. I would like to finish and still be able to walk!

Also, Jesse and I had visitors this weekend, his brother and girlfriend. They are a cute couple. I am excited because I do see myself getting along with his girlfriend and she has become interested in running! This is exciting because I love running so much that we will have fun things to do together! Her plan is to do a Half Marathon next year and a Marathon! This is such exciting news that I love to be a part of!

Hopefully this run today will get me back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment